音標：[ ˌspesifi'keiʃən ] 發音:
用"specification"造句"specification" in a sentence"specification"怎麼讀"specification"的同義詞
- This instrument demands stringent specification .
- This sketch does not conform with the specifications .
- It does not begin to meet the specifications .
- He now had an expertly detailed specification .
- Vapour pressure is an important product specification .
- Can you send the job specification to me at once ?
- The primary limiting factor is the specification of clouds .
- We undertake to replace any product not up to the specifications .
- It is sometimes difficult to relate the two specifications .
- The engineer contractor will set up the minimum specifications .
- a restriction that is insisted upon as a condition for an agreement
- (patent law) a document drawn up by the applicant for a patent of invention that provides an explicit and detailed description of the nature and use of an invention
- a detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work
- naming explicitly