音標：[ sfiə ] 讀音:
過去式:sphered 完成式:sphered 名詞複數:spheres 進行式:sphering
- The earth is a spheroid and not a sphere .
- Here a new sphere was to open to him .
- The sphere is fabricated by compression .
- The gas escapes from the sphere of the reaction .
- He drew a world map on a sphere .
- Lines pierce the sphere in points .
- In this way the sphere is transformed into an ellipsoid .
- The sphere in which she moves is much above his .
- Direction on the sphere is measured by azimuths .
- He was the first person to believe that the earth was a sphere .
- any spherically shaped artifact
- a particular aspect of life or activity; "he was helpless in an important sector of his life"
- the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
同義詞：celestial sphere, empyrean, firmament, heavens, vault of heaven, welkin,
- the geographical area in which one nation is very influential
同義詞：sphere of influence,
- a three-dimensional closed surface such that every point on the surface is equidistant from the center
- a solid figure bounded by a spherical surface (including the space it encloses)
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
同義詞：domain, area, orbit, field, arena,
- sphereとは意味：sphere n. 球, 球體; 天體; (活動 知識 勢力などの)範囲, 領域, 領分; 階層, 地位.【動詞＋】◆enlarge one's sphere of influence 勢力範囲を広げる◆establish and consolidate spheres of influence 勢力圏を確立しかつ強固にする◆Japan is rapidly expanding its spher...