- The most distinguishing feature of the korean food is the spiciness
- You don ' t have to be embarrassed ifyou want to add more spiciness to our relationship
你不需要尷尬啊，如果你想讓我們的關系再加多幾分熱情的話. . . . .
- 4 sour , sweet , bitter , spiciness and fishiness numb our taste bud so that we can ' t taste the light sweet
- In many szechuan restaurants , menus will indicate the spiciness or heat of a dish by the number of chillies displayed next to the description of the meal
- Sichuan cuisine is known not just for its spiciness . the food of this province also shows diversity , with special tastes and aromas , and unique cooking methods
- The women were then asked to rate each scent based on their familiarity , intensity , pleasantness , and spiciness , as well as choose the one odor which they would choose if they had to smell it all the time
- Spicy dishes are often thought to be chilli hot , but in fact spiciness can be derived from any combination of strong - flavoured plants that through smell and taste act as an appetite stimulant particularly effective in asias humid climate . the type and amount of chillies used help define the dish as well as keeping you cool by making you sweat ! the flavour can be sour , salty , pungent , herbs , sweet , numbing or any combination