讀音:用"split in"造句"split in"怎麼讀
- The ridge was split in the center portion .
- It had a split in the muffler .
- That may lead to a serious split in our class ..
- It's just a tactical device to get over a split in their own party .
- The lodz group was split in twain by the main thrust of the german tenth army .
- There has been a split in american writing between a cultivated, europeanized concept of literature, and a notion of a native literature .
- To be sure, they were in no way responsible for events that led to the split in af of l and the formation of cio in 1935 .
- As many critics have noted, there has been a split in american writing between a cultivated, europeanized concept of literature, and a notion of a native literature .
- The hunter was charged by a bear and a moose at once, from opposite direction, he fired at the sharp edge for a rock; the bullet split in two, killing both animals .
- I ' ll open on schedule even if the sky splits in two
left split 中文, split fix 中文, split pair 中文, split beam 中文, split cotter 中文, split line 中文, split burner 中文, split crack 中文, splitting strop 中文, split hull hopper dredge 中文, split hydrophone 中文, split image 中文, split image rangefinder 中文, split image wedge 中文, split indication 中文, split infinitive 中文, split infinitives 中文, split ingot mold 中文,