發音:用"spread out"造句"spread out"怎麼讀"spread out"的同義詞"spread out" meaning
- Factory buildings spread out over the hillside .
- Her clothes spread out on the double bed .
- The search party spread out over the moor .
- He spread out several facsimile weather charts .
- A scene of rich harvest spread out before us .
- She spread out her arms , not knowing what to do .
- A scene of prosperity spreads out before us .
- You may choose to spread out your payments over several months .
- Carburetors also spread out the mixture availability .
- Laser light does not spread out even at great distances .
- set out or stretch in a line, succession, or series; "the houses were strung out in a long row"
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
同義詞：unfold, spread, open,
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached";
同義詞：disperse, dissipate, scatter,
- turn outward; "These birds can splay out their toes"; "ballet dancers can rotate their legs out by 90 degrees"
同義詞：turn out, splay, rotate,
- move outward; "The soldiers fanned out"
同義詞：diffuse, spread, fan out,
- extend in one or more directions; "The dough expands"
- strew or distribute over an area; "He spread fertilizer over the lawn"; "scatter cards across the table"
backarc spreading 中文, direct spreading 中文, beam spreading 中文, spread shore 中文, spread geometry 中文, spreading weld 中文, spreading variety 中文, spreading force 中文, spreading ridge 中文, spread oneself too thin 中文, spread option 中文, spread or increase in number rapidly 中文, spread or put butter on 中文, spread order 中文, spread out a map 中文, spread out a rug on the grass 中文, spread out a rug on the ground 中文, spread out dues 中文,