音標：[ spred ] 發音:
過去式:spread 完成式:spread 名詞複數:spreads 進行式:spreading
- He could feel the menace of the spreading .
- Repayments can be spread over two years .
- A look of misery spread over martha's face .
- Butter spreads more easily when it is softer .
- Factory buildings spread out over the hillside .
- The story soon spread through all the land .
- The peacock spreads his splendid tail .
- We retireds have to spread things out .
- Fear spread quickly through the village .
- He is spreading this heresy everywhere .
- distributed or spread over a considerable extent; "has ties with many widely dispersed friends"; "eleven million Jews are spread throughout Europe"
- fully extended in width; "outspread wings"; "with arms spread wide"
- prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out; "a table spread with food"
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
同義詞：circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, diffuse, disperse, pass around,
- become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
同義詞：go around, circulate,
- distribute or disperse widely; "The invaders spread their language all over the country"
- become distributed or widespread; "the infection spread"; "Optimism spread among the population"
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
同義詞：unfold, spread out, open,
- distribute over a surface in a layer; "spread cheese on a piece of bread"
- cover by spreading something over; "spread the bread with cheese"
- move outward; "The soldiers fanned out"
同義詞：diffuse, spread out, fan out,
- strew or distribute over an area; "He spread fertilizer over the lawn"; "scatter cards across the table"
同義詞：scatter, spread out,
- spread across or over; "A big oil spot spread across the water"
- act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
- decorative cover for a bed
同義詞：bedspread, bedcover, bed cover, bed covering, counterpane,
- farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
同義詞：ranch, cattle ranch, cattle farm,
- a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures; "gap between income and outgo"; "the spread between lending and borrowing costs"
- a haphazard distribution in all directions
- the expansion of a person''s girth (especially at middle age); "she exercised to avoid that middle-aged spread"
- two facing pages of a book or other publication
同義詞：spread head, spreadhead, facing pages,
- process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed; "a banquet for the graduating seniors"; "the Thanksgiving feast"; "they put out quite a spread"
- a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- spreadとは意味：１spread n. 幅, 開き; 広がること, 普及, 分布, まん延, 転移; パンに塗るもの; 《口語》 ごちそう.【動詞＋】◆alleviate the spread of plant pests 植物の害蟲のまん延を減少させる◆check the spread of a disease 病気のまん延を食い止める◆combat the spread of AIDS エイズが広がらないように...