音標：[ 'steibl ] 發音:用"stable"造句"stable" in a sentence"stable"怎麼讀"stable"的同義詞
- Prices at the fairs are stable with a slight decline .
- Others are relatively stable and durable .
- There is a stable ground state of the atom .
- The shaded boxes indicate stable nuclei .
- Prices are stable and the market is brisk .
- Stable is a structure for housing horses .
- Most of these stationary states are not stable .
- For him nothing is stable or sweet .
- He was one of the more stable bread of herzogs .
- Other vital signs are stable .
- resistant to change of position or condition; "a stable ladder"; "a stable peace"; "a stable relationship"; "stable prices"
- showing little if any change; "a static population"
- maintaining equilibrium
- not taking part readily in chemical change
- firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation; "the economy is stable"
- shelter in a stable; "stable horses"
- a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
同義詞：stalls, horse barn,