音標：[ stæk ] 讀音:
過去式:stacked 完成式:stacked 名詞複數:stacks 進行式:stacking
- I want the bottom book in the stack .
- These stacks of thylakoids are called grana .
- He is all abroad as to how things stack up today .
- Celia pointed to a stack of papers on her desk .
- The cards are stacked against me .
- You gave me the keys and stack of literature .
- Smoke, black and boiling, shot skyward from the stack .
- The floor was stacked highly with bales of dry goods .
- Behind them were shelves stacked with supplies and goods .
- The molecules look like neatly stacked oranges .
- a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
同義詞：push-down storage, push-down store,
- a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
同義詞：push-down list, push-down stack,
- an orderly pile
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同義詞：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, tidy sum, wad,
- arrange the order of so as to increase one''s winning chances; "stack the deck of cards"
- arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
- load or cover with stacks; "stack a truck with boxes"
- stackとは意味：１stack n. 積み重ね; (汽車 汽船の)煙突; (図書館の)書庫; 《口語》 多額, 多數.【動詞＋】◆blow one's stack 《米口語》 かっとなる◆I have stacks of work to get through. 《口語》 やってしまわなければならない仕事が山ほどある◆go through a stack of papers 山積みの書類をよく調べる◆read a ...