音標：[ 'steəkeis ] 發音:
用"staircase"造句"staircase" in a sentence"staircase"怎麼讀"staircase"的同義詞
- We must redecorate the staircase .
- Dixon flung himself up the staircase .
- Feliks is on the middle staircase and the top floor .
- He looked vaguely up the marble staircase .
- Lydia turned and ran, choking, toward the staircase .
- The result is the staircase pattern shown in fig 6-22 .
- The staircase was short, and they were soon at the top .
- He went to the staircase head and stood listening uneasily .
- Ravitch persistently cried in the black, frozen staircase .
- I crossed the staircase landing, and entered the room she indicated .
- a way of access (upward and downward) consisting of a set of steps