音標：[ stæmp ] 讀音:
過去式:stamped 完成式:stamped 名詞複數:stamps 進行式:stamping
- The rebellion was soon stamped on by the army .
- The new commemorative stamps are all sold out .
- Enclosed herewith is a twenty-fen stamp .
- The date is stamped on her memory forever .
- This alone stamps him as a swindler .
- Stamp collecting holds a certain fascination for me .
- His face bears the stamp of suffering .
- The unjust stamp act must be abolished .
- They feel they have to stamp it out .
- This alone stamps him a swindler .
- a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
- machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
同義詞：postage, postage stamp,
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving; "he put his stamp on the envelope"
- a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
- a type or class; "more men of his stamp are needed"
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
同義詞：tender, legal tender,
- the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
同義詞：cast, mold, mould,
- destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot; "Stamp fascism into submission"; "stamp out tyranny"
- treat or classify according to a mental stereotype; "I was stereotyped as a lazy Southern European"
- to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something; "a man whose name is permanently stamped on our maps"
- affix a stamp to; "Are the letters properly stamped?"
- raise in a relief; "embossed stationery"
- crush or grind with a heavy instrument; "stamp fruit extract the juice"
- form or cut out with a mold, form, or die; "stamp needles"
- walk heavily; "The men stomped through the snow in their heavy boots"
- reveal clearly as having a certain character; "His playing stamps him as a Romantic"
revenue stamp 中文, stamp note 中文, food stamp 中文, stamp collector 中文, trading stamp 中文, tax stamp 中文, telegraph stamp 中文, stamping ground 中文, stamp tax 中文, stamos 中文, stamou kelefstis 中文, stamout 中文, stamovo 中文, stamovski 中文, stamp act 中文, stamp album 中文, stamp and registration counter 中文, stamp battery 中文,