音標：[ 'stændəd ] 發音:
- Judging by the ordinary standards , he was reliable .
- I have relaxed some standards i once had .
- The three standards are listed in table i-1 .
- Very few authors came up to his standard .
- The quality of this product is up to standard .
- The children had no standard of economy .
- This product has reached the standard .
- His work does not reach the standard required .
- The seed can be harvested to the set standards .
- I didn't want to fall below her standards .
- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the King''s English" (British)
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item"
- any distinctive flag
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- the ideal in terms of which something can be judged; "they live by the standards of their community"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
同義詞：criterion, measure, touchstone,
- the value behind the money in a monetary system
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- standardとは意味：standard n. (比較 評価の基礎となる)標準, 基準; 模範, 規範; 規格; 旗; 支柱, 電柱.【動詞＋】◆abandon the gold standard 金本位制を廃止する◆achieve a higher standard of living これまでより高い生活水準を達成する◆adopt higher technical standards 今までより高度の技術的基準を採用...