音標：[ 'steitmənt ] 發音:
- We have't sent a statement yet, have we ?
- The minister issued a statement to the press .
- This statement is true only on the average .
- His statement must be taken with a grain of salt .
- The statements of the two witnesses conflict .
- The truth of this statement is debatable .
- The statement was made in december 1974 .
- He repeated her statement word for word .
- The police asked the man to make a statement .
- We accept your statement without reserve .
- a document showing credits and debits
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
同義詞：instruction, command, program line,
- a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true; "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"
- a message that is stated or declared; a communication (oral or written) setting forth particulars or facts etc; "according to his statement he was in London on that day"
- a nonverbal message; "a Cadillac makes a statement about who you are"; "his tantrums are a statement of his need for attention"
- (music) the presentation of a musical theme; "the initial statement of the sonata"
- the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- statementとは意味：statement n. 陳述; 聲明, ステートメント, 言葉; 供述; 記述, 記事, 説明; 〔商業〕 計算書.【動詞＋】◆His statements should not be accepted without verification. 彼の言葉は確証なしには真に受けてはいけない◆She affirmed the statement to be true. その陳述が真実であると斷言し...
fashion statement 中文, compound statement 中文, financial statement 中文, operating statement 中文, converse statement 中文, false statement 中文, if statement 中文, statelli 中文, statello 中文, stately 中文, stately symmetry of her figure 中文, statemanship 中文, statement ability of witness 中文, statement against terrorism 中文, statement analysi 中文, statement analysis 中文,