發音:用"station to"造句"station to"怎麼讀
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- I went to the station to see my friend off .
- We must be at the station to meet her .
- I had to be present at anhalter station to receive the coffin with todt's remains .
- She considered phoning the radio station to ask for a repeat of the last news item .
- Even in this new era of motors, the citizens went down to the station to see the trains .
- Harding insisted on walking unaided from the station to his car, but he went to bed at once and developed pneumonia on the following day .
- 655 let ' s go to the station to get a train into town
- Clerks passed the work from station to station
- You ' d been to the station to meet every train