音標：[ 'steiʃən ] 發音:
過去式:stationed 完成式:stationed 名詞複數:stations 進行式:stationing
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- I wish she had been of my own station .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- We had better go back to the station now .
- The engine puffed out of the station .
- The police showed him the way to the station
- Do n't trouble to meet me at the station .
- All tv stations specialize in time wasting .
- This road will take you to the station .
- a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose; "he started looking for a gas station"; "the train pulled into the station"
- the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
- (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- proper or designated social situation; "he overstepped his place"; "the responsibilities of a man in his station"; "married above her station"
- assign to a station
同義詞：post, send, place,
- stationとは意味：１station n.(1) (官庁 施設などの)…署, 局, 所; 放送局; 地位; 持ち場.【動詞＋】◆abandon one's station 持ち場を放棄する◆Would you change the station to one playing classical music? クラシック音楽を流している(ラジオ)局に替えていただけますか◆You need only push a bu...