音標：[ stiə ] 讀音:用"steer"造句"steer"怎麼讀
- He steered his cycle into archway road .
- Their demand steers the allocative process .
- Sometimes an oar is used to steer a boat .
- The sledge was steered from a platform .
- "i'll just steer south and west," he said .
- They are training for the steering .
- Bus driver giver us a bum steer .
- Maybe it was the steering again .
- The message from nixon steered a neutral course .
- We must steer our efforts towards solving the problem .
- castrated bull
- an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
同義詞：tip, lead, confidential information, wind, hint,
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
同義詞：maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise,
- direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
steering 中文, steering house 中文, steering committee 中文, steering wheel 中文, steering gear 中文, steering engine 中文, steepness of side slope 中文, steepness of terrain 中文, steepness of wave edge 中文, steepwater 中文, steepy 中文, steer a boat in shore 中文, steer a car 中文, steer a cautious course 中文, steer a middle course 中文,