音標：[ 'stɔridʒ ] 讀音:用"storage"造句"storage"怎麼讀"storage"的同義詞
- Pork and mutton should be kept in cold storage .
- The two storage rings overlap closely .
- Chlorine is usually liquefied before use or storage .
- Storage at 4℃ requires addition of an antimicrobial agent.
- The storage time is made small .
- We are well off for storage space in the new flat .
- Excess acidity is corrected in the slurry storage tanks .
- It was reasonable for storage to be in the same mode .
- The reservoir has in storage about 30 million cubic metres .
- Mycorhizae perform the function of nitrogen fixation and storage .
- depositing in a warehouse; "they decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"; "my car is in storage"; "publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
同義詞：repositing, reposition, warehousing,
- the act of storing something
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
同義詞：memory, computer memory, computer storage, store, memory board,
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
同義詞：storehouse, depot, entrepot, store,
- (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk
- storageとは意味：storage n. 貯蔵; 貯蔵所, 倉庫; 保管; 蓄積; 〔電算〕 記憶裝置.【動詞＋】◆charge storage at the rate of ten dollars per cubic meter per month ひと月につき 1 立方メートルあたり 10 ドルの保管料を請求する◆hire storage 倉庫を賃借する.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆put sth in cold sto...