音標：[ stɔ:, stɔə ] 發音:
過去式:stored 完成式:stored 名詞複數:stores 進行式:storing
- All the facts were stored in his memory .
- There are exquisite things in store for you .
- She had a plentiful store of provisions .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- The store keeps a large stock of goods for winter sale .
- The store keeps a large stock of shoes .
- Dry goods are staples of the store .
- How could they have so many stores ?
- A new trouble was in store for pompeii .
- The store discounted all clothing for sale .
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
同義詞：memory, computer memory, storage, computer storage, memory board,
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
同義詞：storehouse, depot, entrepot, storage,
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn''t eat"
同義詞：hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away,
- find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn''t store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
- storeとは意味：１store n.(1) 《主に米》 商店, 小売り店.【動詞＋】◆build a store 店を建てる◆close one's store 閉店する◆close (up) a store 閉店する; 店をたたむ◆hold up a store 店に押し入り強盜を働く◆keep a store for a living 店を経営して生活している◆lease a store 店を賃貸する◆leas...
ordnance store 中文, general store 中文, cigaret store 中文, chain store 中文, subsistence stores 中文, store card 中文, bonded store 中文, naval stores 中文, industrial store 中文, stordahl 中文, stordal 中文, stordalsvatn 中文, storde charge transistor 中文, stordell 中文, store (goods); hoard 中文, store acce controller 中文, store access bus recording equipment 中文, store access controller 中文,