音標：[ stəu ] 讀音:用"stow"造句"stow"怎麼讀
- She had stowed them all over the place .
- Nanon stowed away everything that was brought in, in her kitchen .
- The doctor says the patient has to be stowed in the emergency room .
- In my dressing-room everything breakable had been stowed away .
- "you may as well come, too," said he, stowing away the cheese in his pocket .
- Before climbing , we stowed a little cabin with supplies of mountaineering .
- We may as well stow these things away and go up to town to see about our guns .
- The bandage being stowed in safely, mr. archibald handed jeanie out of carriage .
- It was all fitted with lockers from top to bottom, so as to stow away the officer's belongings and part of the ship's store .
- Immediate stowing of refuse and analyses of its benefits