- She had stowed them all over the place .
- Nanon stowed away everything that was brought in, in her kitchen .
- The doctor says the patient has to be stowed in the emergency room .
- In my dressing-room everything breakable had been stowed away .
- "you may as well come, too," said he, stowing away the cheese in his pocket .
- Before climbing , we stowed a little cabin with supplies of mountaineering .
- We may as well stow these things away and go up to town to see about our guns .
- The bandage being stowed in safely, mr. archibald handed jeanie out of carriage .
- It was all fitted with lockers from top to bottom, so as to stow away the officer's belongings and part of the ship's store .
- Immediate stowing of refuse and analyses of its benefits
drop stowing 中文, hydraulic stowing 中文, stow level 中文, dry stowing 中文, badly stowed 中文, stowed location 中文, stowed name 中文, stowing pillar 中文, fob stowed 中文, stowboardstowbord 中文, stowbord 中文, stowe 中文, stowe harriet beecher 中文, stowearing 中文, stowed and trimmed 中文, stowed and trimmed charges 中文, stowed cargo 中文,