讀音:用"straight at"造句"straight at"怎麼讀
- Pablo stared straight at the table .
- He says men ought to look straight at one another .
- A large plate came skimming out, straight at the footman's head .
- A wind-loaded, bent vehicle will tend to snap straight at the instant of release .
- At full throttle, he drives the skiff upward, straight at the plummeting breaker .
- But it only lasted a moment or two, before he held his head up, and looked straight at me .
- One of them was carrying a bag full of money . roy acted quickly and drove the bus straight at the thieves .
- Jastrow pauses, turns a page, and looks straight at the audience, his emaciated face dead pale, his eyes large in the sunken sockets .
- He smashed the lob ( straight at his opponent ' s body )
- Straight at ' em , mr mowett . - straight at ' em , sir
straight hammer 中文, straight saw 中文, straight step 中文, straight gas 中文, collar straight 中文, straight story 中文, straight tenon 中文, straight credit 中文, straight welding 中文, straight as a poker 中文, straight as a ramrod 中文, straight as an arrow 中文, straight ascent 中文, straight asphalt 中文, straight atraumatic hemostatic forceps 中文, straight avenues 中文, straight average method 中文, straight away 中文,