讀音:用"straight on"造句"straight on"怎麼讀
- He had gone straight on working .
- There hangs straight on the wall of this grocery a service pledge .
- As he reached the door , he was showered straight on the head with a basin of slops .
- Then he drove straight on to the little temple of jupiter that overlooked the town .
- He sat up straight on the edge of the bed, held his breath, and issued a long, resonant belch .
- The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down .
- Suddenly, with a loud huzza, a little cloud of pirates leaped from the woods on the north side, and ran straight on the stockade .
- I turned off when i ought to have gone straight on
- Second on the right and straight on till morning
- Mr smith ： 2 blocks straight on . then turn right
straight hammer 中文, straight saw 中文, straight step 中文, straight gas 中文, collar straight 中文, straight story 中文, straight tenon 中文, straight credit 中文, straight welding 中文, straight numerical system 中文, straight oar 中文, straight od sub 中文, straight off 中文, straight oil 中文, straight one-way valve 中文, straight or on the rock 中文, straight or slightly curved 中文, straight ore burden 中文,