音標：[ 'stretʃə ] 讀音:
- The man on the stretcher over me has a hemorrhage .
- The patient groaned painfully as he was lifted onto the stretcher .
- They put the stretcher down and went in. the porter came out with them .
- He stood before the stretcher and bowed gravely in the traditional hopei manner .
- On the edge of the field stood a row of ambulances and teams of trained stretcher bearers with walkie-talkies .
- Includes a doctor ' s bag and stretcher , too
- Development of floating stretcher for marine rescue
- ( cop 4 ) don ' t move those two . wait for the stretcher
- Cop 4 ) don ' t move those two . wait for the stretcher
- Cop 4 don ' t move those two . wait for the stretcher
- a stone that forms the top of wall or building
同義詞：capstone, copestone, coping stone,
- a litter for transporting people who are ill or wounded or dead; usually consists of a sheet of canvas stretched between two poles
- a mechanical device used to make something larger (as shoes or gloves) by stretching it
- a wooden framework on which canvas is stretched and fixed for oil painting
- stretcherとは意味：stretcher n. 擔架; (靴などを)伸ばす道具, 型つけ.【動詞＋】◆insert a stretcher in a shoe 靴のなかに型つけを挿入する.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆She was on an ambulance stretcher. 救急車の擔架にのっていた◆a shoe stretcher 靴の型つけ.【前置詞＋】◆carry a wounded man on a stre...