音標：[ striŋ ] 發音:
過去式:strung 完成式:strung 名詞複數:strings 進行式:stringing
- Each string is of manageable proportions .
- We decided to play out the string .
- Do not cut the string , untie the knots .
- The soldiers were stringing over the beach .
- I do not want them stringing along as well !
- He fished a length of string out of his pocket .
- He bound the box with a piece of string .
- He strings his phrases by the dozen .
- He pulled some slimy string inside me .
- Could you pull some strings to get me hired ?
- stringed instruments that are played with a bow; "the strings played superlatively well"
同義詞：bowed stringed instrument,
- a necklace made by a stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls";
- a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening; "he pulled the drawstring and closed the bag"
同義詞：drawstring, drawing string,
- a lightweight cord
- a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
- (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
- a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and you''ll have a musical"
- provide with strings; "string my guitar"
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
- string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
- stretch out or arrange like a string
- move or come along
- stringとは意味：１string n. 糸, ひも; (楽器の)弦; 一列; 一連.【動詞＋】◆adjust the strings of a violin バイオリンの弦の調子を調節する◆with no strings attached 條件をつけずに◆He broke the string with his hands. ひもを両手で切った◆They control the government's purse...
strung 中文, stringed 中文, string bark 中文, string bean 中文, string halt 中文, string electrometer 中文, leading strings 中文, string piece 中文, apron string 中文, strindvall 中文, strine 中文, strineka 中文, strinella 中文, strinfield 中文, string (computer science) 中文, string (or stringer) bead 中文, string adhesive 中文, string alignment 中文,