音標：[ strip ] 讀音:
過去式:stripped 完成式:stripped 名詞複數:strips 進行式:stripping
- Unreacted monomer is stripped and recycled .
- An oven thermometer uses a metal strip .
- Each strip can be considered a line charge .
- The king stripped him of all his honors .
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- They stripped off and ran into the water .
- All the soil cover were stripped away .
- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- The mass of the strip itself is negligible .
- The bimetal strip is usually bent into a coil .
- a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music; "she did a strip right in front of everyone"
同義詞：striptease, strip show,
- an airfield without normal airport facilities
同義詞：airstrip, flight strip, landing strip,
- artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- thin piece of wood or metal
- a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
同義詞：comic strip, cartoon strip, funnies,
- a relatively long narrow piece of something; "he felt a flat strip of muscle"
- get undressed; "please don''t undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
同義詞：undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip down, disrobe, peel,
- remove (someone''s or one''s own) clothes; "The nurse quickly undressed the accident victim"; "She divested herself of her outdoor clothes"; "He disinvested himself of his garments"
同義詞：undress, divest, disinvest,
- draw the last milk (of cows)
- take off or remove; "strip a wall of its wallpaper"
- remove a constituent from a liquid
- remove the thread (of screws)
- lay bare; "denude a forest"
同義詞：denude, bare, denudate,
- remove substances from by a percolating liquid; "leach the soil"
- remove the surface from; "strip wood"
- strip the cured leaves from; "strip tobacco"
- remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely; "The boys cleaned the sandwich platters"; "The trees were cleaned of apples by the storm"
- take away possessions from someone; "The Nazis stripped the Jews of all their assets"
- steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
同義詞：plunder, despoil, loot, reave, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray,
- stripとは意味：１strip n. 一片, 斷片; 細長いもの; (仮設)滑走路.【動詞＋】◆remove the last strip of clothing 最後の一糸を脫ぐ.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆an air strip (仮設)滑走路◆a center strip (道路の)中央分離帯◆a comic strip (新聞などの)続き漫畫◆A gravel strip led to the house. 砂利...
strip cartoon 中文, landing strip 中文, strip cell 中文, field strip 中文, strip mail 中文, hot strip 中文, film strip 中文, parquet strip 中文, strip log 中文, strioiler 中文, striolated tit-spinetail 中文, striolo 中文, strioscope 中文, strioverlay welding experiment 中文, strip a cabbage of its outer leaves 中文, strip a machine 中文, strip a machine get rid of 中文, strip a still 中文,