音標：[ stʌb ] 發音:
過去式:stubbed 完成式:stubbed 名詞複數:stubs 進行式:stubbing
- Georgos repositioned the pencil stub .
- Viciously, warren trent stubbed out his cigar .
- She stubbed out the cigarette after the first puff .
- The third cut is made close to the supporting limb to remove the stub .
- Faulcon jumped up and took a pencil stub down from his shelf .
- He saw another chance to get rich quick, but he again stubbed his toe .
- The left-handed client often smudged the ink on the stub when he wrote his check .
- His stump of a tail shut down as close as his owner ever shut the short, stubbed blade of his jack-knife .
- She stubbed out the cigarette after the first puff
- Auto - generates test cases , harnesses & stubs
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- the part of a check that is retained as a record
同義詞：check stub, counterfoil,
- a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
- a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- strike (one''s toe) accidentally against an object; "She stubbed her toe in the dark and now it''s broken"
- clear of weeds by uprooting them; "stub a field"
- extinguish by crushing; "stub out your cigarette now"
- pull up (weeds) by their roots
- stubとは意味：１stub n. 短くなったもの; 使い殘り; (小切手帳などの)控え, 半券.【動詞＋】◆Hold on to your ticket stub, please. 切符の半券は捨てないでください◆She signed the stub. その控えにサインをした.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a candle stub ろうそくの燃え殘り◆a check stub 小切手の控え◆a cigarette st...