音標：[ stail ] 發音:
過去式:styled 完成式:styled 名詞複數:styles 進行式:styling
- I 've had quite enough of that style of thing .
- This letter is written in a formal style .
- The rooms were furnished in a contemporary style .
- I've had quite enough of that style of thing .
- The style was hurried, the tone intemperate .
- The very style of the book fascinates .
- Besides, deviousness isn't your style .
- Their taste and style were archaic .
- Has he any right to use the style of colonel ?
- This store sells the latest styles in hats .
- a slender bristlelike or tubular process; "a cartilaginous style"
- a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving; "he drew the design on the stencil with a steel stylus"
- distinctive and stylish elegance; "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
同義詞：dash, elan, flair, panache,
- how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
同義詞：manner, mode, way, fashion,
- the popular taste at a given time; "leather is the latest vogue"; "he followed current trends"; "the 1920s had a style of their own"
- a particular kind (as to appearance); "this style of shoe is in demand"
- editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period; "all the reporters were expected to adopt the style of the newspaper"
- (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- make consistent with certain rules of style; "style a manuscript"
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States''"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- styleとは意味：１style n.(1) 流儀, 様式; やり方, 形態, 型, スタイル; 品格, 気品; 肩書き; 商號; 暦.【動詞＋】◆They soon came to accept his style. すぐに彼のやり方を受け入れるようになった◆adopt a defensive style 防御的なやり方を採用する◆alter the style of one's hair ヘアスタイルを変える◆c...
life style 中文, gregorian style 中文, lapidary style 中文, style sheet 中文, old style 中文, norman style 中文, free style 中文, family style 中文, block style 中文, styland hold 中文, stylander 中文, stylar 中文, stylar canal 中文, stylasterina 中文, style album 11 中文, style and trends 中文, style area width 中文, style awards 中文,