音標：[ sju:'piəriə ] 讀音:
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- He has no superior as a prose writer .
- Croft felt superior and dejected .
- He has no superior as a shakespearian actor .
- A soldier must obey his superior officers .
- He took rank with others, the superior .
- She is a girl of superior intelligence .
- Then he drifted back to lake superior .
- He got quite a blessing from his superior .
- Which side has the superior weapons ?
- of or characteristic of high rank or importance; "a superior ruler"
- of high or superior quality or performance; "superior wisdom derived from experience"; "superior math students"
- having an orbit farther from the sun than the Earth''s orbit; "Mars and Jupiter are the closest in of the superior planets"
- written or printed above and to one side of another character
- (often followed by `to'') above being affected or influenced by; "he is superior to fear"; "an ignited firework proceeds superior to circumstances until its blazing vitality fades"
- (sometimes followed by `to'') not subject to or influenced by; "overcome by a superior opponent"; "trust magnates who felt themselves superior to law"
- having a higher rank; "superior officer"
- a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
- the head of a religious community
- one of greater rank or station or quality
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
superior planet 中文, superior limit 中文, superior numbers 中文, superior court 中文, superior lake 中文, mother superior 中文, superionic 中文, superionic conductor 中文, superionic conductors 中文, superionic crystal 中文, superionic phase transition 中文, superior (in) quality 中文, superior aberrant ductule 中文, superior aberrant ductule of epididymis 中文, superior aberrant ductules 中文,