音標：[ 'teibl ] 發音：
過去式:tabled 完成式:tabled 名詞複數:tables 進行式:tabling
- Do they have marble tables and chairs ?
- My father took his place at the head of the table .
- She tapped on the table with the pencil .
- He got so angry that he tipped the table up ...
- My table suffered for it last night .
- Put the table right in the middle of the room .
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- One of the other officers at the table gibed .
- There is a table in the middle of the room .
- The things on the table were all in a jumble .
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it; "I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
- food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game; "he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
- flat tableland with steep edges; "the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
- arrange or enter in tabular form
同義詞：tabularize, tabularise, tabulate,
- hold back to a later time; "let''s postpone the exam"
同義詞：postpone, prorogue, hold over, put over, shelve, set back, defer, remit, put off,