音標：[ teil ] 發音:用"tail"造句"tail"怎麼讀"tail"的同義詞"tail" meaning
- Fit the tail assembly to the fuselage .
- Are you having me tailed by the private eye ?
- Cars were inching, bonnet to tail .
- Am i to wear a dinner-jacket or tails ?
- I didn't fault a man for chasing tail .
- The peacock spreads his splendid tail .
- The dog rushed at me , wagging its tail .
- Some boys tailed after the parade .
- The cow 's tail flicked from side to side .
- Just so we don't get our tails wet .
- the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- the rear part of a ship
同義詞：stern, after part, quarter, poop,
- the rear part of an aircraft
同義詞：tail assembly, empennage,
- (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person''s head
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- the time of the last part of something; "the fag end of this crisis-ridden century"; "the tail of the storm"
同義詞：fag end, tail end,
- remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
同義詞：chase, chase after, trail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track,
- tailとは意味：１tail n. 尾; 末尾; 裾(すそ); 燕尾(えんび)服; 《口語》 尾行者.【動詞＋】◆dock a horse's tail 馬のしっぽを短く切る◆have one's tail between one's legs しっぽを巻いている; おじけづいている◆The whale lashed its tail strongly up and down. クジラは尾を力強く上下に振った◆Th...