音標：[ teint; tent ] 讀音:
過去式:tainted 完成式:tainted 進行式:tainting
- His character is tainted by self-seeking .
- Meat will readily taint in close weather .
- This disease of money and greed taints other people .
- Such is the taint in us .
- Everything possible should be done to free them from the economic taint .
- Then, slowly, he began to take a terrible joy in his taint .
- If the antibody reacted, the blood was tainted and should be discarded .
- Put a piece of tainted meat in distilled water, and microbes go merrily to work .
- The shop was close and hot, and the atmosphere seemed tainted with the smell of coffins .
- Hitherto barchester had escaped the taint of any extreme rigor of church doctrine .