讀音:用"talk about"造句"talk about"怎麼讀
- Do n't talk about others behind their backs .
- I switch off when he starts talking about cars .
- From then on he refused to talk about it .
- She talks about nothing but food and clothing , etc .
- Everybody is talking about the matter .
- I'm not talking about a bible lesson here .
- Do not sentimentalize when you talk about animals .
- Let's talk about something worldly .
- We haven't had enough chance to talk about it .
- Most everybody talks about it .
bilateral talks 中文, talk radio 中文, talking key 中文, talk around 中文, forestry talks 中文, ball talk 中文, casual talk 中文, talking dogs 中文, guns and talks 中文, talk - mail 中文, talk -in 中文, talk a load of garbage 中文, talk a lot; speak at great length 中文, talk a matter over with sb 中文, talk about (sth) 中文, talk about a concert 中文, talk about a movie 中文, talk about a picture 中文,