過去式:talked 完成式:talked 名詞複數:talks 進行式:talking
講，談；談著消磨(光陰)；談論；講著話使…(into; out of)。
Let's sit down and talk. 讓我們坐下來談談。 Talk in English 用英語講。 Talk English 講英語。 Talk politics 談政治。 Talk a child to sleep 用話哄孩子睡。 (He would) talk a horse's [a donkey's] hind leg off ＝talk the bark off a tree 〔美國〕講個不停，滔滔不絕地講。 Talk oneself hoarse (out of breath) 講得聲音嘶啞(喘不過氣來)。 Talk in one's sleep 說夢話。 People will talk. 人家會說閑話的，人言可畏。 Money talks. 金錢萬能。 Talk a leg off ＝talkan arm off 〔美國〕說個不停，刺刺不休。 Talk about 講(某事)，談論(What are you talking about? 你們在談論什么？ I do not want to be talked about. 我不愿意給人議論)。 The accused begins to talk. 被告開始交代了。 Talk against time 說話消磨時間。 Talk at 暗指著…說，影射某人。 Talk away 說著話消磨(時間)；靠講話來忘記(恐怖等)。 Talk baby 用對小孩子講話的口氣說 (to)。 Talk back 反唇相譏，回嘴。 Talk big [tall] 〔俚語〕夸口，吹牛。 Talk business 談正經事。 Talk (cold) turkey 〔美國〕照實說，老老實實說；正正經經討論，討論基本問題。 Talk down 駁倒；放低嗓子說；放大聲音蓋過其他聲音；【航空】(用無線電)引導著陸。 Talk from the point 離題，說得不著邊際。 Talk (sb.) into [out of] 說服(某人)做[停止做]…。 Talk of 講，談論；說要(T- of the devil, and he will appear 說到曹操，曹操就到。He is talking of going abroad. 他說要出國去。Talking of… 說到，講到)。 Talk one's head off 〔美國〕＝talk a leg off 說個沒完。 Talk out 盡量談；徹底說，說完；〔英國〕將(議案的)討論拖到閉會而懸置不決。 Talk out of turn 〔美俚〕弄錯；干涉，阻礙。 Talk over 1.vi. 商談，商量。 2.vt. 說服。
talk round 1.vi. 轉彎抹角地講。 2.vt. 說服；說得使回心轉意。 Talkshop 講自己的本行話[事情]。 Talk the talk 〔美口〕只說不做。 Talk the talk,walk the walk 說到做到。 Talk through one's hat ＝talk through (the back of) one's neck 〔口語〕夸張，吹牛；亂說。 Talk to 向…談；〔口語〕申斥，勸諫(I'll talk to him. 要說他一頓了)。 Talk to hear one's teeth rattle 〔美國〕胡說。 Talk to oneself 自言自語。 Talk together 商量，談判。 Talk United States 〔美國〕說明美國公民的意見；講英語；講美國話。 Talk up 大聲講，明白地講；〔美國〕討論。
談話；商談，商議，談判；講演；謠傳；話題，話柄；空話；隱語，黑話；方言；語調，口氣。 Big talk 〔美口〕大話。 An idle talk 無聊話，閑扯，山海經。 Small talk 閑談。 Tall talk 大話。 I heard it in talk. 我是聽人傳說的。 He is all talk. 他只會說(不會做)。 It will end in talk. 還不過是空話[傳聞]罷了。 That's the talk. 〔美國〕好，洗耳恭聽。 All talk and no cider 議而不決，空談而無結果。 Make a talk 造成口實，使人議論。 Make talk 一味空談；閑聊。
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- After the talk , he began to thaw .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- What kind of double talk was this ?
- That's the silly talk of scholarly people .
- His promises were just so much meaningless talk .
- The reddleman suddenly ceased to talk idly .
- the act of giving a talk to an audience; "I attended an interesting talk on local history"
- an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let''s have more work and less talk around here"
- discussion; (`talk about'' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of''); "his poetry contains much talk about love and anger"
- idle gossip or rumor; "there has been talk about you lately"
同義詞：talk of the town,
- a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
同義詞：lecture, public lecture,
- deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
同義詞：spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, tattle, blab, peach, babble, sing, babble out, blab out,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同義詞：speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise,
- reveal information; "If you don''t oblige me, I''ll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t speak"; "they speak a strange dialect"
, back talk 中文
, top talks 中文
, talk radio 中文
, foul talk 中文
, cross talk 中文
, chalk talk 中文
, clean talk 中文
, town talk 中文
, talja 中文
, taljavirta 中文
, taljevic 中文
, taljic 中文
, taljola rtic 中文
, talk - mail 中文
, talk -in 中文
, talk a load of garbage 中文
, talk a lot; speak at great length 中文