- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- After the talk , he began to thaw .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- What kind of double talk was this ?
- That's the silly talk of scholarly people .
- His promises were just so much meaningless talk .
- The reddleman suddenly ceased to talk idly .
- an exchange of ideas via conversation; "let''s have more work and less talk around here"
talk 中文, back talk 中文, top talks 中文, talk radio 中文, foul talk 中文, cross talk 中文, chalk talk 中文, clean talk 中文, town talk 中文, talkies 中文, talkin 中文, talkin and i do miss you 中文, talkin talk 中文, talkiness 中文, talking aboul studies 中文, talking about a bad habit-sleeping late 中文, talking about abilities 中文, talking about activities 中文,