音標：[ 'tæti ] 讀音:用"tatty"造句"tatty"怎麼讀"tatty"的同義詞
- They seemed unreal and kind of tatty .
- There are fewer tatty schools and run - down hospitals
- Very tatty , but still
- Using tatty , worn , dirty , or scratchy wash mitts , sponges , drying towels etc
- They wanted the kid to make his bet already ? or pack it in , grab the tatty duffel bag under his chair , and head back to boston
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同義詞：brassy, cheap, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tawdry, trashy,
- showing signs of wear and tear; "a ratty old overcoat"; "shabby furniture"; "an old house with dirty windows and tatty curtains"
同義詞：moth-eaten, ratty, shabby,