音標：[ 'tɔ:dri ] 讀音:用"tawdry"造句"tawdry"怎麼讀"tawdry"的同義詞
- She saw herself as shallow, tawdry .
- Everything seemed strange, so tawdry and grotesque .
- The main street has assumed its tawdry prosperity with discomfort .
- She slopped about her room, unkempt and disheveled, in her tawdry dressing-gown .
- They talked to each other and shared their oranges with the tawdry girls who sat beside them .
- There was parking room for motors on each side of the road, and there were saloons, tawdry and bright .
- And trousers that cried with a loud voice. "come look at me, and see how cheap and tawdry i am; my master, what a dirty buck! "
- A tawdry scarf of yellow silk, trimmed with tinsel and spangles, which had seen as hard service, and boasted as honorable a transmission .
- I looked out from behind the curtain and surveyed the house. it was a tawdry affair, call cupids and cornucopias, like third-rate wedding-cake .
- The two sisters stooped, broad, lethargic; stooping, they presented an incredible expanse of pale cloth and a flutter of tawdry ribbons .
- cheap and shoddy; "cheapjack moviemaking...that feeds on the low taste of the mob"- Judith Crist
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同義詞：brassy, cheap, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, trashy,