音標：[ [ti:] ] 讀音:
- In a nutshell, it was not my cup of tea .
- Well , mr. wang you are a tea connoisseur .
- Give up our tea break ? no way !
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Zhejiang is known as the land of tea of our country .
- Toss me the tea bottle, will you, tom ?
- When i drink tea , my glasses mist over .
- What is more , tea is good for our health .
- We usually have tea at half-past four .
- Let the tea stand a while to draw flavour .
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes; "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
同義詞：afternoon tea, teatime,
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea; "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"; "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water; "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a reception or party at which tea is served; "we met at the Dean''s tea for newcomers"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves; "tea has fragrant white flowers"
- teaとは意味：tea n. 茶, 紅茶; 《英》 夕食, ティー.【動詞＋】◆blend tea(s) 茶を調整する◆brew tea 茶をいれる brew tea from the petals of a wildflower for medical purposes 薬用に野草の花弁から茶を煎じる◆drink tea from a cup カップから紅茶を飲む◆ferment tea 茶を発酵させる◆gat...
tea taster 中文, tea boat 中文, tea grounds 中文, tea cart 中文, sage tea 中文, tea chest 中文, tea spoon 中文, tea grove 中文, tea board 中文, te-sheng chang 中文, te-tsung 中文, te1encephalic flexure 中文, te1encephalic vesic1e 中文, te=temporarily extinguished 中文, tea (tri-ethanolamine) 中文, tea act 中文, tea and coffee 中文, tea and other soft beverages 中文,