音標：[ 'tə:minl ] 讀音:
- Thus, the terminal voltage drops to zero .
- There is reflux of barium into the terminal ileum .
- The most popular input device is the terminal .
- Side by side they left the thronged terminal .
- There may be dieback of the terminal buds .
- This velocity is often called the terminal velocity .
- Terminal fittings transmit their force in bearing .
- Three lead wires are soldered to the anchor terminals .
- In most plants, the terminal growth is affected first .
- It is desirable to get as much terminal growth as possible .
- being or situated at an end; "the endmost pillar"; "terminal buds on a branch"; "a terminal station"; "the terminal syllable"
- relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time; "terminal examinations"; "terminal payments"
- of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route; "freight pickup is a terminal service"; "terminal charges"
- causing or ending in or approaching death; "a terminal patient"; "terminal cancer"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
同義詞：concluding, final, last,
- station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods
- a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
terminal velocity 中文, terminal parenchyma 中文, terminal juncture 中文, terminal market 中文, terminal sequencer 中文, terminal charges 中文, terminal leave 中文, terminable income 中文, terminable interests 中文, terminable legacy 中文, terminable property 中文, terminableness 中文, terminal (stopping) reaction 中文, terminal 04 second vector 中文, terminal 1 中文, terminal 2 中文,