音標：[ test ] 發音:
用"test"造句"test" in a sentence"test"怎麼讀"test"的同義詞
過去式:tested 完成式:tested 名詞複數:tests 進行式:testing
- When are you taking your driving test ?
- Specifically, it is a right-sided test .
- How did you get along in your driving test ?
- Not many books can survive such a test .
- A test load was applied to the girder .
- Chris was given the neurometric tests .
- The new drug has performed well in tests .
- Our tests are not polluting the atmosphere .
- His performance in the test was not good enough .
- Earthworms have been used in testing pregnancy .
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial"
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students"
同義詞：mental test, mental testing, psychometric test,
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- trying something to find out about it; "a sample for ten days free trial"; "a trial of progesterone failed to relieve the pain"
同義詞：trial, trial run, tryout,
- a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge; "when the test was stolen the professor had to make a new set of questions"
- undergo a test; "She doesn''t test well"
- examine someone''s knowledge of something; "The teacher tests us every week"; "We got quizzed on French irregular verbs"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe"
同義詞：prove, try, try out, examine, essay,
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"