音標：[ 'tekstʃə ] 讀音:
- Villains are made of a different texture .
- Such is the texture of persian history .
- Such soils vary in texture and fertility .
- A coarse texture will not take a high finish .
- A few thin sections show fresh variolitic texture .
- Beat the mixture until it has a light , puffy texture .
- The simplest basis for classification is in terms of structure or texture .
- The finished products may be almost any color, shape, or texture .
- She was exquisitely fashioned in very small texture and detail .
- Figs 4. 3 and 4. 4 show examples of segmentation by texture or context .
- the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance); "breadfruit has the same texture as bread"; "sand of a fine grain"; "fish with a delicate flavor and texture"; "a stone of coarse grain"
- the feel of a surface or a fabric; "the wall had a smooth texture"
- the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together; "then another melodic line is added to the texture"
- the essential quality of something; "the texture of Neapolitan life"