the advance of中文
發音:用"the advance of"造句"the advance of"怎麼讀
- A swamp opposed the advance of the army .
- No one can halt [stop] the advance of history .
- Those left on the farm will lose political vigor with the advance of years .
- Their movements were only checked by the advance of the british in their rear .
- I slipped out, while lindon was engaged in timidly rebuilding the advances of a friendly sheep-dog .
- Nothing ever happened in that little town, left behind by the advance of civilization .
- With stern and austere gravity he persevered in his task, after having just raised his head to notice the advance of the stranger .
- Alone with val after dinner, he sipped port deferentially and answered the advances of his new-found brother-in-law .
- To keep the advance of the ccp in terms of the source
- The advance of foreign nations and waves of reform
advance 中文, advanced 中文, advancing 中文, advancer 中文, advances 中文, the adult grouconsists of people 中文, the adulteress 中文, the adulterous bible 中文, the advance angle is too large 中文, the advance cost 中文, the advance of sand 中文, the advance was sounded 中文, the advanced age of 80 中文, the advancement of learning 中文,