讀音:用"the adventure"造句"the adventure"怎麼讀
- End of the adventure !
- The adventure of the day mightily tormented tom's dreams that night .
- It is the stereotyped monster of the horror films and the adventure books .
- Defoe vividly narrated the adventures of robinson crusoe on his desert island .
- She was so efficient that it was certain she would make a success of the adventure .
- The adventure of the yellow diamond begins with the eleventh century of the christian era .
- In later times this element was to grow fainter and fainter; the adventure lost significance .
- The different manner in which the adventures bore the disappointment is worthy of a passing remark .
- He pulled distastefully at his grey shirt and wondered whether he might undertake the adventure of washing it .
- There is danger that our humble friend tom be neglected amid the adventures of the higher born .
shamu adventure 中文, port adventure 中文, adventure sd 中文, forest adventure 中文, adventure novel 中文, arabian adventures 中文, plymouth adventure 中文, prehistoric adventure 中文, adventure account 中文, the advent of 中文, the advent of a new day 中文, the advent of kalima 中文, the advent of shakespeare 中文, the advent of the electronic technology 中文, the adventure books 中文, the adventure of a clawn 中文, the adventure of humanity 中文, the adventure of mimi tour documentary 中文,