發音:用"the airlines"造句"the airlines"怎麼讀
- I went through a silent struggle there at the airlines .
- The airline pulled out all the stops to get him there in time .
- The airline guaranteed that proper adoption procedures would be followed .
- With several of their planes temporarily out of commission , the airline is losing money .
- The growth of the airline industry in the last twenty years, however, has made the convention business a worldwide enterprise .
- The boom in the airline industry that began about twenty years ago resulted in a corresponding boom in hotel construction .
- Although members of the airline mechanics union, the cleaners had chosen an independent channel outside the traditional grievance machinery .
- Questair . the name of the airline , the small airline
- An analysis on the oversold tickets of the airline company
- The airline industry provides a good example
airline company 中文, alliance airlines 中文, montenegro airlines 中文, southeast airlines 中文, provincial airlines 中文, tatarstan airlines 中文, alaska airlines 中文, japan airlines 中文, tajikistan airlines 中文, the aircraft was flying above thick fog 中文, the airfield 中文, the airfield was seized by enemy troops 中文, the airliner is late 中文, the airliner took off on time 中文, the airplane crashed on a hillside 中文, the airplane fell towards the earth 中文, the airplane is circling overhead 中文, the airplane soared into the sky 中文,