讀音:用"the ball"造句"the ball"怎麼讀
- This is to announce the ball on the weekend .
- The ball was to take place on friday night .
- The batsman smashed the ball up into the air .
- He snatched at the ball but did not catch it .
- He leaped forward and caught the ball .
- The batter knocked the ball out of the park .
- He aimed the ball into the net, but missed .
- He lost the point because the ball was out .
- In cricket , the ball is delivered overarm .
- Stanley had more on the ball than brown .
balled 中文, balles 中文, balling 中文, ball 中文, balls 中文, the bald knight 中文, the bald man and the hy 中文, the bald soprano 中文, the bald-headed man 中文, the baleful sound of wind; moaning wind 中文, the ball and socket joint 中文, the ball behind the door 中文, the ball drifted on the water 中文, the ball fell right into the hole 中文,