發音:用"the bridge"造句"the bridge"怎麼讀
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The bridge stands majestic astride the river .
- He crossed the bridge to this side of the river .
- Slow up while the car is over the bridge .
- Presently they came to the bridge of one hair .
- Some kids wrecked a car at the bridge .
- The train rumbled across the bridge .
- The bridge gave way under the weight of the lorry .
- The engineers set to on repair work to the bridge .
- The ship is going under the bridge .