發音:用"the chair"造句"the chair"怎麼讀
- She turned the chair on its side to repair it .
- She was the chair of the planning committee .
- Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope .
- I prefer the chair in its old place .
- Suddenly he started up from the chair .
- He lifted his huge bulk from the chair .
- The chair was hard and mean and creaky .
- He banged the chair against the wall .
- He looked at the table and the chairs about it .
- The chair gave a groan as he sat down in it .
chair 中文, chaired 中文, operating chair 中文, bed chair 中文, powered chair 中文, joint chair 中文, office chair 中文, tablet chair 中文, hammock chair 中文, the chain engages the chain stopper well 中文, the chain is broken 中文, the chain reaction 中文, the chain runs well in the hawse pipe 中文, the chains of poverty 中文, the chair can collapse 中文, the chair is a bit rickety 中文, the chair is shaky 中文, the chair on trial 中文,