發音:用"the compass"造句"the compass"怎麼讀
- The compass made possible navigation out of sight of land .
- This knowledge is really beyond the compass of her immature mind .
- The compass needle if not deflected is no current flows in the wire .
- I had not the compass of heart nor the enterprise for that .
- The greek philosophers and early christian fathers boxed the compass once for all .
- Tell me, does the magnetic virtue of the needles of the compasses of all those ships attract them thither ?
- The boat seemed to be bewitched, and turned its head to every point of the compass except the right one .
- He endeavoured that his ordinances should be within the compass of the man and not unpalatable to the gentleman .
- Do to the open bridge and take off the compass cover
- We got the compass . i ' ve got billy ' s compass
photoelectric compass 中文, two compasses 中文, sun compass 中文, compass amplitude 中文, compass scale 中文, gyro compass 中文, compass azimuth 中文, rectifying compass 中文, whiskey compass 中文, the company was skillfully financed 中文, the company we keep 中文, the company‘s salary structure 中文, the company’s new factory 中文, the comparative education reader 中文, the compass was invented in china 中文, the compassionate physician 中文, the compassionate society 中文, the compatible theory 中文,