讀音:用"the dentist"造句"the dentist"怎麼讀
- She keeps putting off going to the dentist .
- I had a most unpleasant time at the dentist 's .
- The dentist heaved a shoulder uneasily .
- I screwed up my courage and went to the dentist .
- They're sending someone else to the dentist .
- He makes a drama out of a simple visit to the dentist .
- Old grannis and the dentist had gone through the rooms .
- I am too nervous to read when i am waiting to see the dentist .
- The very next day she was off to have her teeth capped at the dentist .
- Mr. croft : good morning , nurse . i want to see the dentist , please .
dentist 中文, dentist office 中文, specialised dentist 中文, preventive dentist 中文, indian dentist 中文, dentist educator 中文, local dentist 中文, dentists beware 中文, surgeon dentist 中文, the den 中文, the den of norak 中文, the density of a forest the fog etc 中文, the density relative to air 中文, the dental cavity 中文, the denture does not fit 中文, the departed 中文, the departed saint 中文, the department communicates 中文,