發音:用"the depression"造句"the depression"怎麼讀
- The depression brought intense poverty to the south .
- For my father, the depression was the shock of his life .
- The workers of the factory have been laid off on account of the depression .
- It was deep down in the empty soul of the depression in 1934 .
- The social impact of the depression could be seen in all aspects of life .
- The depression of the ground are covered with black and fertile soil, where the vegetation is vigorous .
- Not until the depression would the stage become a sounding board for the american social conscience .
- "the owners are suffering from the depression too," said stuyresant in his even, cultivated voice .
- The mass of gas in the depression will increase, and because of its weight the hollow will sag even more .
- Hoover campaigned vigorously. but he spoke gravely, recounting the things that he had done to combat the depression .
v depression 中文, constitutional depression 中文, great depression 中文, major depression 中文, mood depression 中文, depression plate 中文, shaped depression 中文, camera depression 中文, equatorial depression 中文, the dependent mentality 中文, the depository agreement 中文, the depraved younger generation 中文, the depravities of a corrupt ruler 中文, the depressing market 中文, the deptford trilogy 中文, the depth of her love 中文, the depth of needle insertion 中文, the depth of the economic retrenchment 中文,