讀音:用"the hunting"造句"the hunting"怎麼讀
- The hunt for marry's glasses lasted one hour .
- I became the hunter, and they the hunted .
- The hunting horn resounded through the forest .
- He jumped on a horse and galloped out to the hunting tower .
- Civic organizations spurred the hunt for the murderer by offering rewards totaling $8500.
- The hunt for game was too precarious ever to have formed an exclusive means of human support .
- Previous to the great downfall of politics in his county, he had supported the hunt by every means in his power .
- The doubt and suspicion, which had been growing in tensity, melted away as we threw our energies into the hunt .
- It has long been known that the hunting scene depicted on walls were not simply a form of artistic expression .
- But in the hunting stage of mankind there was no steady, regular toil of the sort that we refer to as labour .
fox hunt 中文, hunting jacket 中文, fox hunting 中文, hunting shoes 中文, hunting cabin 中文, hunting cog 中文, hunting field 中文, hunting shaft 中文, delayed hunting 中文, the hunter and the horseman 中文, the hunter and the woodcutter 中文, the hunter and the woodman 中文, the hunter of the witch 中文, the hunter spied a rabbit in the bush 中文, the hunting of the president 中文, the hunting of the snark 中文, the hunting party 中文, the huntsman and the fisherman 中文,