讀音:用"the lake"造句"the lake"怎麼讀
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- At the centre of the lake , there is a pavilion .
- The beauty of the lake fetched her completely ..
- Our room commands a view of the lake .
- Let me row you over to the other side of the lake .
- He bucked the house out along the shore of the lake .
- The lake has a depth in the middle of 300 feet ...
- The road sloped gently to the lake .
- The heron flapped slowly off across the lake .